We never stop, fun is in our DNA, our smile welcomes everyone,
and our energy engulfs both young and old in a crescendo of fun and games.
That’s who we are – join us!
A great staff catering to the wellness and entertainment of our guests: look for the right role for you according to your personality, ability, and talents!
– Age between 18 and 30
– Uninterrupted availability of 2/4 months
– Good grooming, great relational skills, good general knowledge
– Good knowledge of one or more foreign languages (German, English, and Russian)
– Training and/or experience required for the role the application refers to.
– Entertainers (great talent and/or experience in acting, impersonations, cabaret)
– Choreographers (training in the field, multidisciplinary, experience in creating choreographies and shows)
– Costume designers (designing and creating costumes, sewing and pattern cutting)
– Deejay (great musical repertoire and mixing technique)
– Hostess (PR, welcome)
– Musicians and Singers (repertoire of Italian and International songs, good singing performance, knowledge of a musical instrument)
– Set designer (planning, carrying out, and preparing theatre sets)
– Sound and lighting technician (training and experience in theatres)
– Archery instructors
– Canoeing Instructors
– Fitness Instructors
– Tennis Instructors
– Trekking Instructors
– Tournament Organizers
The ideal candidate is in possession of great skills in one or more sports, as well as qualifications from or is a member of the federation of the chosen sport.
– Entertainers for the recreational activities geared to children and teenagers
– Paediatric nurses
Training in educational psychology and/or experience in the scout movement, juggling, magic tricks, clown tricks, baby-sitting, children parties, paedology.
Valtur is an Italian Tour Operator,
UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified for the planning
and providing of training courses in the tourism sector.
Risorse Umane Valtur SpA
Via Conservatorio, 15 - 20122 Milano
Direct Reply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Office: 02 30099811 - Fax: 02 30099290